Sunday, February 24, 2008

Share Your Writing Life

I love the "snapshot writing" idea. I am a believer that in order to become a great writing teacher, one must write! Since this is the second time reading this book, I was excited to see that my writing practices have improved. I now write in a prayer journal, write a letter or email to a friend at least weekly, and have been working on a book that I would like to get published. Before I read this book, I only wrote when I had to...for work or a shopping list. I am looking forward to continuing to add to my "writing practices."

1 comment:

Tammy Gilley said...

I have a prayer journal too. I never really considered it authentic writing; it is just something I keep for myself. It is amazing to see how God works, when I go back and look at my writing I can see what he has done for me. What an eye opener. I'd like to know more about your book. Let us know when you've finished it and good luck.